User experience (UX) design methods are essential for creating effective human-machine interfaces (HMI) for non-road mobile machinery (NRMM) such as construction machinery, agriculture, forestry, mining and material handling equipment.
Major OEMs are deciding the speed of commercially viable highly automated/driver assisted/remote-controlled & autonomous machinery at this time as the industry is in an oddly balanced middle ground. Even if a large portion of their client base needs and wants this, many end users are still unable or unwilling to use more sophisticated machines. How do designers find balance in between technology movement, users needs and economical changes? What are the latest industry developments and what can we expect in the future? How HMI and UX will change with upcoming developments?
Join us Online on 29-30 November at our HMI & User Experience Forum for NRMM to learn and discuss current industry topics. This event will be online.
Who should join?
All those involved in: UX, UI, Cabin Design, Design and Development, Safety, Functional Safety, Ergonomics, IoT, Connected services, technology, Softer Development, Interaction Design, Ergonomics and Control Systems for Non-Road mobile machinery.
Participants will be able to find the most practical tactics, experiences, and ideas for assuring their market competitivity and excellence.
Our focus will be on:
- Best-practice methods for measuring UX performance
- Operator in the focus: Intuitive and user-friendly HMI
- Maximizing the comfort and safety in off-road cabins
- A scrutiny of dynamic HMI design with an app-based system
- The Role that Broadband Data Connectivity is having on the Adoption of Autonomous/AI Technology Solutions
- Experience for Construction Machines – How UX contributes to increased Safety, Efficiency & Emotions