We are happy to announce our 2nd Annual Future of PVC Production, Compounding & Recycling Forum that will take place in Brussels in March. Join us to discover the latest trends in PVC compounding, production, and recycling and learn from the leading industry experts.
With the current disruptions in the supply chain, constantly rising industry demand, and a quest towards increased sustainability and circularity, it is time to finally meet in person and discuss the most pressing issues in the PVC industry. Ensure you are up-to-date and stay on top of the competition by joining us in March.
During the two days of the forum, we will focus on:
- The current state of the PVC market and predictions for the future: innovations, threats, and trends
- Prospects for the increased use of bio-based PVC compounds
- Successfully overcoming challenges posed by legacy additives
- Efficient management of the PVC supply chain management
- Best-practice in PVC circularity
- A focus on innovative solutions for PVC recycling: The REMADYL Project
- Advancements in PVC recycling techniques
- Latest developments in the recycled PVC applications
The conference will take place at DoubleTree by Hilton Brussels City. The hotel has great facilities in the city center of Brussels and a great connection to public transport and the Airport.
The precise address of the venue is: Rue Gineste 3, 1210 Bruxelles