Asset management provides a structured methodology of creating, operating, maintaining, and decommissioning assets in a cost-effective way. Modern oil, gas petrochemical, and chemical facilities are being set up on a larger scale than before, having higher production and storage capacities, to insulate them from market volatility and improve long-term profitability. A well-designed asset management plan becomes even more important for projects such as these in achieving their eventual objectives. Effective Asset Management is a key to success.
Among various other challenges the industry also has to manage aging infrastructure to extract optimum performance from them while minimizing health and safety risks.
Asset management can effectively address all core priorities of oil and gas companies – improving operational efficiencies; protecting the environment and its ecosystems; and health and safety of the workers. Operational efficiency is one of the primary driving forces behind the increasing wave of investment within this technology application.
Avlante group is looking forward to welcoming all delegates to engage with us online through a fully interactive virtual conference experience. Let’s take advantage of the situation and let’s be prepared for the future together.
Our focus will be on:
- Operational Restoration and Preservation of Aging Oil Depots and Pipelines
- A Scrutiny on the Role of the Human Factor in Asset Management
- Asset Management Optimization through Best Practice Data Analytics
- Remote Condition Monitoring as an Effective Way to Manage your Assets
- Risk Management – Mitigating Infrastructure and Workforce Risks Using a Predictive Approach as a Tool