We are happy to announce second webinar on Digital Identity and Digital Onboarding for Banking industry. In today’s world of cut-throat competition, every interaction with the customer matters as it provides you with an opportunity to leave an everlasting impression on them. Banks are focusing extensively on customer satisfaction by offering innovative products and services. For example Alibaba and Amazon have changed the way we shop and Facebook and WhatsApp have changed the way we connect.
In the world of financial services, customers are always in the center of all operations. Banks and Financial institutes alongside with solutions providers are constantly improving and coming up with new ideas and methods to connect and retain customers.
Nowadays, customers have evolved and put banks and financial institutes at high standard and expect premium digital experiences in return or in other words Omni channel presence. This builds a lot of pressure on banks to come up with a client onboarding process that can deliver their customers with rich experience. In this webinar, we are going to discuss how client onboarding is evolving, what are the challenges associated with it, and what’s its future.
Our Focus will be on :
- What impact has Covid-19 on digital onboarding processes?
- A scrutiny on latest developments in ID verification processes
- COVID-19 acting as a booster for digitalization
- A focus on digital transformation of KYC
- Challenges of remote working and Client Onboarding
- Penetrating the whole process with digitalization while staying compliant.