Sustainability and Packaging 26th March 2021 Virtual Event
We are excited to announce our virtual conference on Sustainability and Packaging. As the society is getting more aware, government is getting more involved and industry expectations rising constantly, this is the time to make a sustainable change. This one-day forum will analyze the present industry challenges, constantly developing government regulations, novel packaging material trends and will explore new innovative and strategic solutions. It is a great opportunity for the industry professionals to join the discussion towards a more sustainable future for the world.
The main aim of the conference is to address the challenges that industry leaders face. Avlante brings together some of the most influential leaders in sustainable packaging and the general industry to inform and inspire. This program plans to address leading industry questions, including what’s coming next in packaging, reviewing the roadmap to sustainable packaging success, circular economy regulations, practical packaging initiatives adopted by the several organizations.
IKEA, The Body Shop, Danone, VTT, HP and more
Key topics covered:
- Journey to Circularity
- Packaging based fibre additives.
- The impact of the EU packaging and plastic directives
- Sustainable Procurement in Packaging
- Sustainable packaging in a circular economy
- Understanding flexible packaging for recycling
- Sustainable cellulose-based films for food packaging
Why to attend:
- Discover best practice and innovative solutions through real-world case studies
- Understand current and upcoming legislative developments around sustainable packaging
- Hear valuable insights from experts in a variety of industries
- Connect and network with like-minded professionals